Download Solution: Click to Download Solution
Solution File Name: Na7a_0215_1CCCPB.docx
Unzip Password: prestobear.com
Consider the following relational database for Carnival Cruise Lines. It keeps track of ships, cruises, ports, and passengers. A “cruise” is a particular sailing of a ship on a specific date. For example, the seven-day journey of the ship Pride of Tampa that leaves on June 13, 2013, is a cruise
1. Find the start and end dates of cruise number 35218.
2. List the names and ship numbers of the ships built by the “Ace Shipbuilding Corp”. that weigh more than 60,000 tons
3. List all the unique names of companies that have built ships.
4. Find the total number of docks in all of the ports in Mexico.
5. Find the name of the ship that operated on (was used on) cruise number 35218.
6. Find the name of the company’s heaviest ship.